The United States Customs Inspector Commemorative 3 Pin Set is a unique gift for pin collectors, vintage collectors, law enforcement collectors, and history buffs. Established in 1789, the US Customs Department is one of the oldest law enforcement agencies in the United States. Prior to the implementation of the Department of Homeland Security and the establishment of Customs and Border Protections Officers, the United States Customs Department was part of the Department of Treasury served by Customs Inspectors.
Today, you can own this Commemorative 3 Pin Set as a tribute to the US Customs’ years of service to our country. Complete with a presentation case, you will receive:
1 - U S Customs Inspector mini badge that is replica of the badge worn by Customs Inspectors
1 - U S Customs Inspector patch pin that is a replica of the patch worn on Customs Inspector's Uniforms
1 - U. S. Customs Motto pin that has the old Customs Treasury seal. The banner reads "Tradition Service Honor".
- Mini Badge is stamped in copper with gold plating / hard enamel
- Patch pin is stamped in copper with silver plating / hard enamel
- The Motto pin is stamped in copper with gold plating / hard enamel
- Single post back
- Butterfly clasp to hold it securely
- The mini badge pin is 1 1/4" X 7/8"
- The patch pin is 1" X 7/8"
- The Motto pin is 1" X 15/16"